Joe Macaluso and Dave Rael discuss and try to define a free society and what it would look like. They go deep on thinking about a society without government and whether it would work and speculate on how.
- - Book Club - Book Club: Man, Economy, and State
- - Transition in Rothbard from individual actors to societal interactions
- - The "choice to be a slave"
- - From hegemonic association to voluntarism
- - What is a free society?
- - Preventing coercion in a free society
- - Allowing society to prioritize their own defense as they see fit
- - Parenting and a free society and the treatment of children
- - Nature vs nurture and behavior modification
- - Self-defense, criminal justice, and vengeance
- - Early man and origins of states, motivations for being told what to do
- - Really living vs a sheltered life
- - Marriage
- - Is a free society possible?